Crispy Fried Potatoes
Serving 2-4 people
|Prep time||Cook time|
|30 mins||7-8 mins|
|Salt for seasonning|
1. Peel the potatoes, then cut into equal cubes and soak into water
2. Soaking the potatoes will help to remove the starch in potatoes, which will promote its crispiness. Changing the water and wash the potatoes at least 3 times, until the outer of potatoes become transparent.
3. Place washed potatoes into pot, cover with water, the boil until cooked.
4. When it is cooked, transfer to a tray and place it into the fridge to cooled down completely.
5. Heat up the oil until 180*C, then start frying the cooled potatoes, it is important not to over crowded the pot.
6. When the potatoes is golden and crispy it is done! Strain it to remove excess oil and your Crispy Potatoes is done!!!